You need to make sure after a treatment you always give your client the right aftercare to look after there new eyelash extensions. Even when your client comes in for infills, give your client the aftercare again.
We recommend telling your client in person, give them an aftercare leaflet that are in your kits, plus put on your website/social media.
What is the aftercare?
1. No getting lashes wet for 48 hours after treatment.
2. No oily products around there lashes.
3. Be gentle while cleansing the eye area.
4. Brush Lashes daily.
5. Use Mascara only on the bottom lashes – Not on there extensions.
6. Don’t use manual lash curlers – This will break both extensions and natural lashes.
7. Don’t receive acidic facials, such as chemical peels. Alpha/Beta hydroxyl peels will dissolve the bonding agent of eyelash extensions.
8. Don’t rub lashes or eyes while washing face.
9. Do not perm lashes.
10. Make sure clients book back in for top up every 2-3 weeks.
REMEMBER TO TELL YOUR CLIENT ABOUT THE NATURAL LASH CYCLE. WARN THEM THERE NATURAL LASH WILL FALL OUT WITH THE EXTENSION. IT HAS CAUSED NO DAMAGE TO THEIR NATURAL EYELASHES.